Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Projects


So its a little late but I have been looking for our before pictures of the yard and I still didnt find them so I had to pull one off my blog form last year- So it is not very good and doesnt do the before look justice- but meh... We finally finished our front yard! Kasey surprised me when I came home from Colorado- I came home early to surprise him and boy was I surprised! :) It was awesome! He worked so hard and we had so much help from our families once again! We have the best families!!! Thanks everyone!!!


Before...

the grass before we finally started was totally dead- here it looks ok but it went to pot like seen below :P



During.....




After!!!!! : )



we are still working on the garage door! ;)


3 comments:

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

It looks fantastic guys! Well done!!

Matt and Jeni and kids said...

WOW!!! It looks amazing. You guys have done so much to that house!

It's Me...shell said...

It does look so good!