Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My little boy/big boy

So for the past little while after I get Auklin dressed he goes into the bathroom and gets Kaseys deodorant out of the drawer and has me help him put it on- he wants to be just like his daddy! He holds out his arms and says "arm" so I put it on his arm and then tell him to put it in his armpit so he lifts up his arm and has me put it in his armpit too :) (he also likes to have kasey spray him with his cologne if he sees kasey putting it on ;) hehe ) Well today his deodorant was not there so he looked at me and then looked at my deodorant and then looked at me and I said its ok you can use mommy's :) so he pulled it out took the lid off all by himself and put it on all by himself :) hehehe... oh he is so dang cute! 

I love his face!


                                                                        he is so big!  

2 comments:

Matt and Jeni and kids said...

holy moly...he looks so big and cute!!

Matt and Jeni and kids said...

i love his face too! sooo darn cute and proud of himself! love it!
brinlee says "i miss you Auklin and i loke you and youre so funny"
Landon says "Auklin is so funny it made me laugh haha"