Monday, March 22, 2010

Who needs a girl!!!

HEHEHE oh we just love this kid- he is starting to bring me his shoes everyday when we are getting ready to leave and I say "lets put your shoes on so we can go bye bye" and he goes and finds them and brings them right to me and sits down and lifts up his foot. Well today I was surprised when he brought me MY shoes, we werent even going bye bye... and he handed them to me and acted like he wanted to put them on- he got frustrated so- we put them on for him and sure enough~ he is a natural!!! :D hahahahaha oh we got a good laugh out of him! 

5 comments:

Kalli and Derek said...

LOL! He walks better in those than I did! What was he doing with the towels, wiping his sweat?

Kasey, Chelsi, Auklin and Kanyin said...

he likes to wipe his mouth and nose with wipes cause thats what I do to him- so i think he was just wiping his mouth! hehehe :)

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

I don't think he should only wear those babies to church...that is everyday wear when you sport them like that! :) I think they love the clicking noise that they get when they walk around in our shoes. Brennan also LOVES shoes and will bring me mine when he wants to go outside...kind of like a dog barking at their leash I guess. :) Too cute.

It's Me...shell said...

HA! I love that he's doing the wedding march.

Shauna said...

Now that is cute!!!! :) ha ha