Monday, March 29, 2010

What?

So Auklin's new word lately is  What? :) even though it is kinda annoying it is so dang cute because he totally says it in the right context. I will ask him to do something so say something to him and he will say "what?" I will repeat myself a couple times and then he will do whatever I was saying or asking. Its kinds fun because I feel like I am actually having a conversation with him- even though its only a little one it is so great! I love it- And I think I say no too much by shaking my head no and say "uh uh" because he also does this too when he doesn't want to do something.  Right now it really is only when he really does not want to so it is way cute- I just have to work on that before he starts doing it for everything! :) He is just so much fun- 

3 comments:

Kalli and Derek said...

Welcome to the phase of your children talking back to you. It only get worse with time and not so cute anymore. ha ha

Shauna said...

So cute!!! I can't believe how fast he is growing up!
PS. At least he is just saying "what" every time you ask him to do something and not "No." My friends daughter tells him No all the time :) It's hilarious!!!

It's Me...shell said...

So cute! I love the "no"