Monday, December 28, 2009

Hollie Sue

Today is my sister's in law birthday and I would like to take this time to wish her a happy birthday! Hollie is very strong willed and well strong in general! :) She has a goofy husband and 4 little ones that are oh so very cute. They are so intelligent and Hollie works so hard to teach them everything they need to know plus more.  They live in England so we dont see them very often and we miss you all oh so very much! We hope you have a fabulous day! We love you!!!
Happy Birthday-


pictures are giving blogger grief... Pic of hollie still to come-

3 comments:

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

Thanks Chelsi, you are too kind. I don't think pictures are all the neccesary. :) Love you too.

Matt and Jeni and kids said...

Hope you had a wonderful day since I was a jerk and we didn't call. I thought of you all day if that makes you feel any better! :) Sorry because I know it must suck to have a bday that close to Christmas especially when people don't call!! Love ya still though!

It's Me...shell said...

Happy Birthday Hollie!