Tuesday, December 1, 2009

11 Months

So I am SUPER late on posting these- My computer ran out of memory so I have to adjust it every time i take pictures- we are hopefully getting more memory for it! But I was able to get these on here and share them! Auklin will actually be 1 in like a week and a half! Its CRAZY! time has flown- he is still working on walking, he showed a lot of interest in it a couple months ago and he has taken about 5 or 6 wabbly steps but kinda lost interest the past little while- but we still work with him and when he walks with us he loves it! He will get there- when he is ready. Other than that Auklin loves to talk and whisper to himself. I often catch him playing with toys and whispering gibberish- it is so dang cute! I can tell he is getting smarter and getting the hang of things- I love to watch him figure things out on his own like how to save his binky from under his crib- there was 3 as a matter of fact under there and I was sitting there with him and he crawled under his crib grabbed one and brought it back to me then he looked back under there and said "ooo!" with his lips on this tight O shape and points at the crib and crawls back to get another binky. Then he did it again for the 3rd. it was so funny! He is getting so so big- we just have so much fun. Auklin loves playing outside so I thought I would shoot his 11 month playing in the leaves! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the leaves pictures! So dang cute!

It's Me...shell said...

I love those leaf pictures. Esp the first one. I can't believe he's so big! I really should though seeing as how I'm about to deliver and I've been pregnant most of his life.