Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tis the Season!!!

Well we got our tree up and decorated last week and I am a little slow- but, it was so fun- we cut it down ourselves and I must say it is a pretty cute tree! It has a nice shape :) it is so fun to be in our home for Christmas and to decorate it all up- Kasey put our lights up on the house and they are perfect. he is pro-fesh-in-lllll!!! You will just have to drive by and see for yourself! :) Auklin loved helping Kasey set up the tree, we could not get him out of the way not even to put the tree n the stand. He had to be right there in the action! He actually does really well with leaving the tree alone- he hasnt even tried to unwrap the presents yet... Well I hope you enjoy our cute tree! Happy Holidays!
Picking out a spot for his special Ornament! 


The bottom looks tons brighter because it is! The tree was so pokey I gave up on the lights! I started out pretty good and then I could not take it anymore- the rest of them got pretty much thrown on!!! :) 




2 comments:

It's Me...shell said...

ha ha I hate pokey trees. That's why I dream of having a tree like my parents fake and pre-lit. But it's so cute whether or not the lights are spread out.

Kalli and Derek said...

Oh I love it! You did a great job on the lights despite the pokey! That's why I do the fake prelit thing.