Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Post!l

So it has been a long long while- We have been a little busy lately. We had the holidays and they were amazing and then Kasey started school and we have started demo on our basement. It has been crazy but a fun adventure. We are hoping to have the basement finished by March and that is giving us a lot of breathing room. Depending on our cash flow this should happen! Kasey is working hard going to school full time and going to work full time. Auklin is a walking machine, and growing so fast. He is a little boy now and no longer my little baby- it is quite a bitter sweet experience. :) He is learning so much, it is fun to have him talk to me when he needs things. He is starting to pick up on quite a lot of words. I can usually tell what he wants after a little thinking ;) Today he finally starting blowing on his food. I have been trying to teach him to blow since before his birthday, I wanted him to blow out his candle but he finally did it. It came out of no where, I gave him lunch today and I said "hot, Auklin its hot" and he blow on it! :D I was so excited- Auklin also has been a little sad thing- he has had 7 ear infections this ear well 8 cause he had on in both ears one time. And an eye infection so we have to get him tubes. This will be so good to have him feel relief. It is such a simple little procedure and we hope it works for him. And as for me I have been scrap-booking  Auklins first year and I just finished my last page- I will post a picture next time! But for now its just an update. :) 

5 comments:

Derek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kalli and Derek said...

Its about Time!! I love when they learn new stuff, and it only gets funner!

It's Me...shell said...

You guys are home improvement fiends! Poor little Auklin, but hopefully the tubes work for him. And I love that he blew on his food. So Cute!

Brielle said...

ahhhhh i can't wait to see him!! he is such a stud!! i can't wait to see him walking and talking!! we should web cam soon!! :) love and miss you :)

Denise Christiansen said...

Nice update! Nice family pic but I missed Auklins cute pointing one! That's the cutest ever! Sure would love an 8x10 of that!
Love to hear him jabber. It's so dang cute.
Good luck with your project. Good timing;)