Thursday, July 29, 2010

MY HERO

So I have recently discovered my new hero for the moment thanks to my sister Kalli, And I will have to make a little confession to share this story but meh! FOr the past couple years I have been a little bit disgusted and discouraged by the fact that having a male showering in the same shower as mine and getting their nasty dirtiness all over the tub is part of my life ( I love you babe!) and I have a brand new tub its not even a year old and it looks like it is ... well we will just say NOT SO NEW- no matter how hard a scrub it, I cant ever seem to get the groosness to go away completely, I mean I scrub hard and it looks pretty good for about 2 days then its back to square one~  well! Thanks to the new Kaboom foam-tastic cleaner goes on blue, turns white when its clean :D say that 5 times fast! ;) ( I sound like a commercial! ) I wont be getting tennis elbow anymore!!!! It works SOOO good! I LOVE IT! I mean my tub still doesnt look brand new but man o man it looks so much better than it does when I scrub and scrub- and all I have to do is spray and whipe, some spots harder than others but- its amazing! Thanks Kaboom :) hehehe


2 comments:

The Viewer said...

I NEED TO USE THAT!! I've been searching for an answer!! Thanks Chelsi :P

Matt and Jeni and kids said...

I will have to stock up. I love helpful hints like this!!