Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Laetly

So its been a while since I posted about my awesome family! My hubby has been so super busy we are trying to get our lawn in so we dont look so white trash, we had an oppertunity to get free sod so in one day Kasey and his dad and the help of many many others, including our families- put out sprinkling system in, rolled up the sod from someone's lawn and laid it in our yard- he works so hard to provide for our little clan, he just finished school for the summer and will be back next semester- he is trying to stay active with softball and basketball, he comes home and is Auklins best friend! Auklin loves when he comes home- Auklin is growing like a weed and talking so much! I copies everything you say and he is actually a pretty good little talker- He loves to dance and lately he likes to grab your hand and bring you to the middle of the floor and dance with you- :) such a cutie, so yesterday we were in the car and he has been sick lately, we found out it was pneumonia poor little thing has been so sad and just out of it- very needy and sleepy. well we were in the car and I was trying to get him to livin up so I turned on the music and said do you want to dance? He of course said nooooo! So then a few min later I reached back and said can mommy hold your hand? and he took my hand and then reached for my other hand, we were parked so I was able to reach back there with both hands and he started bobbing his head and trying to shake his body to dance with me :) it was so precious- it was the first time in a couple weeks he looked that lively- I just loved it! He is much better now, thank goodness! We are just enjoying life and trying to get out in the nice weather when it is here! There is a lot to come this summer! Bring on the summer!!!!!

3 comments:

Kalli and Derek said...

How sweet, I love that little bugger! MWAH!!

It's Me...shell said...

Poor little guy! poor little you

Denise Christiansen said...

I love all your posts and fun pics! loved our day together. Sorry I got sick. Thanks for being a great daughter and sister. I'm proud of how u went out of your way to do such a generous service for Kallis inlaws. You're a sweetheart!