Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Almost!!!


I just realized I almost let a Birthday get away from me- I try to remember them all but I am bound to miss a few- this one I almost forgot to mention. My dear friend Selina had a birthday on the 27th it was the same day as the wedding so I didnt have any time to do a post that day and then I almost forgot! :) There are so many coming up too so I hope I can get them all in! 
So... Selina is a new mommy and is married to Cameron Felt, they are such a great couple, Selina is such a cute little mom! She is very crafty and very talented at being just that! She is a girly girl who loves loves pink and she just loves girl things and she is always looking good, from her hair to her toenails- her nails are always done so cute and she has a way cute house- she is so much fun and we love to be around them! Happy Birthday Selina! Sorry its a late post-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...THanks Chelsi! Thanks for all the nice things you said about me....I don't know about my nails always looking cute anymore though...I need more money to do that now!! :) Love ya!