Sunday, May 9, 2010

Brielle Brielle!


Well it was Brielle's birthday yesterday and I was out of town so I didnt get to my post yesterday so- Brielle is now 19 and about 13 at heart- she is so much fun and just loves the little things that seem like no big deal and they make her so giddy! :D She is so great with her niece and nephews and loves her family so much! She knows how to appreciate life and is such a peace maker, she is so optimistic and we just love Brielle! We hope she had a fabulous birthday! 
(much more birthdays to come!)

2 comments:

Brielle said...

thanks chelsi!! :) love love love you!! and p.s my birthday was today lol :)

Kasey, Chelsi, Auklin and Kanyin said...

hehe I just noticed that! i posted it late so I thought it was monday that would show up on the date of the post :) hehe opps-