Thursday, February 11, 2010

Kasey

So I am just home and Auklin is sleeping, usually this is my time to relax, watch TV, scrapbook, laundry, clean the house, etc... but sometimes I rem inis- or how ever you spell it... Kasey and i have been down a long road together and it is so fun for me to think back and remember all the great times we have had together and I just love it! We have tons of hard times but they only make us better. I love Kasey for being able to help me talk through our difficulties together and more calmly than I usually handle it ;) We have been working on our communication a lot over the past couple years, this seems to be the hardest part in a lot of marriages and it can pretty hard but we always figure it out and I love that about us! So while Auklin is sleeping today I just wanted to tell you all how awesome my husband is! :) I just love being married! I just have to thank mom and dad Craven for raising Kasey so well and teaching him how to be great! I am the luckiest!!! xoxo :) Thats my tribute ;) Peace out-  

4 comments:

Joela said...

Since you've been together 7 years, I must give credit where credit is due and thank you for helping us raise him! We are the luckiest! You are both awesome and I love, love, love you!!

It's Me...shell said...

precious!

Kalli and Derek said...

Oh you are so sweet! We love Kasey too!!

Denise Christiansen said...

How endearing. Everyone!!!
Much love and appreciation all around!:0