Monday, October 12, 2009

Matt and Derek.... SOOOLLID!


So as you can see from this picture I tend to try and forget about these two lug nuts! ;) but they are my two brothers in law whom I love dearly and given any day of the week I would oh so totally claim them!!!! These guys are so funny especially when we all get together- when we all get together all the guys seem to go crazy and they are all so fun and hilarious! BUT I wanted to spotlight my two in laws because they both had a birthday and I forgot to mention it on here... So I wanted to say Happy birthday to my two brothers and thank them for so many fun memories! They always make family get together's memorable, much like this picture this tends to be "normal" behavior for the two of them! They are both so fun loving and great to be around. Sorry boys for the delay but I have a life and I wont lie I totally forgot about you (as stated before i try to do this occasionally;) hehe JK)  :) SOOLLID?!?!?! Love you guys!!!

oh ps Derek is in the back and Matt is in the front and this picture was taken at my nephews (Dereks son) 1 year old birthday party! 

4 comments:

Kalli and Derek said...

Lol! I claim them too.

It's Me...shell said...

Ha ha ha such a flattering photo of the both of them. And Kalli has to claim at least Derek.

Kalli and Derek said...

Do I have to admit, that I CHOSE to marry him? ha ha ha!

Denise Christiansen said...

so discusting. i dont claim them;)