Monday, October 26, 2009

10 months continued


So I wanted to post these pictures of Auklin for his 10 months. He is getting so big and has such a personality. He loves to laugh and we can sit and have laughing contests all day. If I look at him and laugh, he will start to laugh and then it makes me laugh harder and then he will laugh harder! It is so much fun- He loves balls, the other day I asked him where his ball was and a few min later he crawled out of the living room an i heard him going down the hall way- I waited a few min and then I heard him coming back and he had a little red balloon that he thinks is his ball every time he sees it he says "ball" :) He went and got it! I could not believe it- he is so big!  Auklin has also been learning to walk he  has taken a few wobbly steps and can stand by himself for about 20 seconds before he gets to excited and falls down. So he will be walking soon! 




Here are my two handsome boys!!!



7 comments:

It's Me...shell said...

So cute! It's crazy how big he is. He looks like a little boy rather than a baby.

Anonymous said...

I love the family pic on your blog...Auklin looks so cute in it...and you all look so great!

Kalli and Derek said...

Oh cute! Your pictures turned out great. They grow so fast! I can't believe how big he got over night, and how much his personality changed.

Joela said...

Great pictures! You must have an amazing photographer...oh wait, you do!!! I could just squeeze him (Auklin, not Kasey so much!!) Love you guys!

Matt and Jeni and kids said...

K, that is NOT Auklin! He looks like he's grown tons and changed over night! Such cute pictures!! I love them. What a darling family.

Denise Christiansen said...

love these pics! you better get me a print of that first one! i love it!!

Denise Christiansen said...

ps i just noticed your new intro family pic!! i love it i love it i love it!! who took it. the timer?
how did you get him to pint both at the same time. perfect timing!!
copies copies!!