Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Auklin 10 Months

So Auklin has been able to clap his hands for a while now but I have never got it on camera until now~ Also we have been teaching him some other things as well and I caught one of his other tricks and I was so excited! Hehehe it kinda sounds funny to say tricks- he isnt a dog and we dont treat him like on I promise! :) Auklin can give kisses, high five, crawl up and down the stairs and I think he is learning what a nose is. He also bites :) hehe hard too! he has almost 6 teeth- two on the bottom that should count as 4 and four on top but two of them just broke through so you cant really see them very well yet! He is getting closer to walking, he balanced today for a few seconds and he got so excited he started flailing his arms and fell- Auklin has a great sense of humor and he is so much fun! I will post his 10 month pictures soon!!!

4 comments:

The Viewer said...

cute little guy! he's getting so old ;P

It's Me...shell said...

So cute! That touch down is something our little boy will probably not learn. ha ha ha at least from us.

Kalli and Derek said...

Such a stud!! He has changed so much in the last month, it is crazy. This is my favorite age so enjoy it.

Denise Christiansen said...

cute!!!