Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Kanyins blessing day


So Kanyin was blessed a bit early, my brother was from England and I wanted to do while he was here- it was such a special day! The only sunday he was here we had other obligations at the same time as our sacrament meeting so we decided to do the blessing in our home- well we didnt have enough room in our home so we did it in the chapel just at 5:30 and i actually really liked it. I was sad not to be able to do it in church with the songs and spirit there and our ward family so to still have it in the church was awesome- it felt just like we were in church. We sang and the bishop conducted and had it feel just like a meeting. I was so thankful for that! It was such a great day and thanks to everyone that helped make it special!




hahaha i love his eyes!!!

2 comments:

Kalli and Derek said...

I just started blogging again and just saw all these posts, very very cute. I love Auklin he is so dang sweet MWAHH! I absolutely loved the "hey ladies" pic, I laughed out loud!!

Denise Christiansen said...

these are so amazing! good job hun. such a cutie pie. i could eat him up!