Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fall time

so it has been a while since we have gad anything really to blog about. Halloween for us this year was kinda a come and go experience- we didnt really get into it very much. Auklin was a pumpkin and we had a fun time at our trunk or treat and my moms trunk or treat but nothin beat real trick or treating. I am excited for Auklin to get old enough to walk around the neighborhood with us and knock on doors and actually be excited about it! Halloween just isnt the same like it used to be- And now thanksgiving is coming up and I am so excited for it to come- usually it is not the fall holiday I am so anxiously excited for- but somethin in me this year is just jumping with thankfulness cause I can not wait! Weird I know but just sayin... I think it was when I saw my dad eating a turkey dinner with potatoes and rolls... mmmmm. I dont know. Or maybe its the day after thanksgiving I cant wait for! I will admit it I am one of the crazy 4 am shoppers out to see all the excitement :) I think I just get a kick out of watching everyone else and just giggling to myself.... or very much out loud! But regardless of what I am excited for I think the best part is we get to start celebrating Christmas! we put up our lights the other day while it was warm and I want to turn them on so bad but I will wait. And christmas tree hunting i hope will be a success this year- I just love the holidays and the smell outside and spending time with family. Nothing beats it! Well until we have something super exciting to blog about- I will be enjoying the fall weather and family time! Hope you all do the same!

No comments: