Thursday, June 10, 2010

HUBBY


As I sit here and think of all the wonderful things I could write about Kasey for his birthday it struck me that there is one thing that I would just love to say and that is- THANKS! J Kasey is so amazing at a ton of things but mostly he is amazing at loving his family. He does everything in the interest of us and we appreciate him so much! He is working so hard to provide for us, he is going to school, he works hard at his calling, and he is the best dad to Auklin. He is Auklins best friend, he cant wait for Kasey to come home everyday- they are so fun to watch play together. We love Kasey so much and hope he has a fabulous day!!!! Happy Birthday babe!

2 comments:

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

Happy Birthday to Kasey! Hope you have a great week of celebrations!!

It's Me...shell said...

This makes me smile