Monday, June 21, 2010

Brennan


So it seems like all I ever post anymore is birthdays... :/ o-well!!! I apologize for the ones I have missed as well- but today is my nephews birthday and I have only ever met him once! He is 2 and he lives in England with my brother and his sister in law and their cute little family they came to visit us just a little bit ago and it was so much fun- him and Auklin didnt get along as well as I would have liked but they had a fun time together, they learned to know each other and became friends! :) Brennan is fearless and likes to do anything and everything all the big kids do- He is super smart and has the cutest little laugh. We loved having them here and we miss them- Happy Birthday Kiddo-

4 comments:

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

Thanks Chelsi, cute post. Dont' worry too much about the boys not playing well together...it is completely normal at their age. Kids of the same age dont' play that well together until they are about 3/4(and some even older)! :) Love ya

Matt and Jeni and kids said...

Brennan has a sister-in-law?!? In a hurry with this post eh Chelsi! LOL...Happy Birthday Brennan and we do miss you and love you!

It's Me...shell said...

what a cute little guy

Denise Christiansen said...

lol cute post. i thought you said mike's sister inlaw haha