Friday, April 2, 2010

Lost and Found

So Lately I have been finding different things in silly places so I started taking pictures of them- here are just a few things I have found I hope I have not thrown anything away that I have not seen- Auklin is figuring so many things out- he loves getting into the drawers but what little kid doesnt! His new think lately is saying "poopy" and I check his bumb and there is nothing and then he walks into the bathroom and crawls up on the toilet and sits on it (with the lid down- we keep it that way always no ;) dont want to find anything in there!) and says "poopy" Its amazing so I said why not? I take his diaper off and let him sit there with the lid up and we just say "poopy" hehehe he hasn't really pooped yet but I figure if he is interested in it why not teach him. I am not expecting him to be potty trained any time soon but I want him to at least know its ok and we will see if it takes- It is crazy what kids pick up- you hear people say that all the time but man- they sure do keep you in your place! Anyway here are a few pictures of things I run into on an everyday basis- :) 


5 comments:

The Viewer said...

Haha what a little cutie. LOL I love the tooth brush in the drawn. It makes me laugh hardest for some reason lol

The Viewer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kalli and Derek said...

So he seems to have the kitchen and bathroom drawers mixed up. How funny, I love it! Lucky you if he picks up the potty training this soon. It could be all the older cousins around that he is seeing.

It's Me...shell said...

that's so funny. I love that the kitchen things are in bathroom drawers and bathroom things are in kitchen drawers. That cute Auklin

Matt and Jeni and kids said...

so funny!!! he is such a cutie and getting so big!!!