Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Auklin

Well I feel like i have not posted anything in a long while so I thought I would just say a quick hello- I really have nothing new to talk about and I never get sick of the new addition in our family so most of the post will be about him- he is the funnest thing happening in our lives right now. He is getting so big and has such a fun personality already. It is the coolest thing to wake up with big smiles from Auklin to start the day! So I just have some more fun faces to share!


6 comments:

Shawnalee said...

Very cute. Keep them coming. I am glad that you are having so much fun.

Denise Christiansen said...

oh! so cute!!! those are great! you are so fun and cute with him. I love your positive personality sweetie! I love how you try to live a Christ-like life and appreciate so much all the service you render, esp. to us!!! you will never know how much it means to dad and I in our old age. Kasey is an answer to prayer! it's so comforting and rewarding to see you apply the principles we taught you through all our years of service to our parents and Alice. I love you both!!!

Shalamar said...

He is SO DARN CUTE!!! I love it! He's a little Kasey Jr. I got Brent Zarahemla for his birthday, now we can play it whenever. You guys need to come play with us. We're addicted now!

Anonymous said...

The first picture on here is SO CUTE! I love his face!

The Dahls said...

SOOOO cute! I think he looks just like you Chels!

It's Me...shell said...

Oh my gosh I want to squeeze him. he's so cute