Monday, January 19, 2009


So Auklin and I were hanging out and Auklin decided to have a contest on who could smile the biggest and the most. : ) He just started smiling like crazy and even threw in a few giggles. It was so much fun to watch, honestly I think I won the contest cause he made me laugh and smile so much! It was such a fun time- I tried to take some pictures but all had was my phone so the pictures are not that great but here are a few of the smiles I caught on camera! The one in the middle was a laugh- you can totally tell!

5 comments:

Kalli and Derek said...

I LOVE IT!! It was fun today, thanks for coming.

Denise Christiansen said...

oh my gosh! these are wonderful!!! Oh man! I am so missing out! I just cant believe him already bursting with personality. I can see you in some of them! so fun! neat neat!

Tyson, Kaylee and Lucy said...

He is so stinking cute! I love the pictures! Thats so nice that he is such a happy boy!

Denise Christiansen said...

now you just need to make him cry, be sad or mad...for your many faces of Auklin pic!

It's Me...shell said...

Oh I love those!