Monday, February 21, 2011

There's sNOw family like a snowman family!

Well last I heard Kasey was taking Auklin out to make a snowman... well when I looked out the window I saw this...

Well I was excited to see how he was going to get this snowman stacked... its huge!
Well he tried a couple times and needless to say he could not lift it up- so he formed a ball on top piece by piece...




It was starting to look pretty good. HIm and Auklin were having so much fun- well needless to say they were having a little TOO much fun because slowly this snowman turned into this...



...
...




Yes I am now a pregnant snowman with lopsided boobs... LOL oh Kasey was having fun and he is so cute- He did a pretty good job and Auklin loved them!





2 comments:

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

super cute!

Shauna said...

Oh how fun!!! I can't wait to build a snow family with my own lil family :) Yay!!!