Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tis the season!!!

We finally got our christmas tree up and it is so awesome! I love our tree!!! And it smells oh so very yummy- I wont be burning any candles this year-  The tree smell is so strong and so good! Auklin loved helping put up the tree he had to hand me every ornament, he also brought me the lights and put them in a little pile for me.  He got to put up his own ornament this year and he was so cute. He was so excited.  I think my favorite part though is our tree is right next to a big picture of the Savior and so every time you look at the tree you automatically look at the Savior and remember what Christmas is all about! I love it! I love Christmas- I just love it all!




4 comments:

Heather said...

Oh wow your tree looks amazing!

The Viewer said...

Cute cute cute! Auklin is so cute! I love your tree and I love that it's next to the pic of Jesus. So perfect

Kalli and Derek said...

Oh I love it! That picture of Auklin pointing at his ornament is hilarious!

It's Me...shell said...

Oh my gosh he looks like a little boy not a toddler. Weird. Good lookin tree lady