Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Blank... my big brother


Today is my big brothers birthday and he is an old man! So weird we
are all getting so old- Blake and I have always had our differences
but we have always been so close- for a while there he was my best
friend- then he left me for a mission! ; ) Blake always knows when
there is something wrong and finds a way to help it or fix it somehow.
He hates when someone is sad or going through a rough time especially
his family or friends. He has a knack at getting people to open up. He
has always been so much fun! He has a happy medium between serious and
just plain ridiculous. Growing up if you couldnt find him getting in
trouble with the law, sluffing school, or sneekin out he was most
likely on the computer- not doing homework or anything... no its a
thing called warcraft! ; ) hehehe no blake was a good kid these things
only happened a few times! :D I have so much fun with my brother and
it is so sad I live 2 minutes away from him and never see him anymore!
He works soo soo hard and earns an honest living for his adorable
family! He tries to stay as in shape as possible ; ) by playing
softball and just living life- He now cruises around on a motorcycle,
he is already going through his midlife crises! hehe no he looks
studly on it!  Well I think i have grilled you enough for today! I
love you Blake, Happy Birthday!!!

3 comments:

It's Me...shell said...

Happy Birthday to Blake! I remember the WOW Blake. He got real mad when your mom hid the computer stuff from him. ha ha

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

Mike would like to clarify that it was Starcraft. He would know, he had the disease as well. :) Great Post

Denise Christiansen said...

Lol!!! O yah I remember the frustrations of Blake but I'm mostly touched by his sweetness. And tenderness. He's so sweet with his mom. He always stands up for me and tries his best to offer his love and support. Thanks son!! I love you! Thanks Chelsi for doing this tribute amonst the roasting lol.