Sunday, August 9, 2009

Across the world

This is just a tribute to my family in England who i miss so so much and I can hardly even write cause i am just crying like a baby, good thing Kasey is sleeping!!! I just cant sleep because i was thinking of them and how I wish so bad I could visit all the time or even once for that matter!!! My little nephew just got baptized and he must have mad the day so special! I am so sad I missed it but i can just imagine his sweet spirit, I am so proud of him and his decision  to be baptized and be the example for his siblings! oh i miss you guys!!! I cant wait to come see you~I LOVE YOU...xoxox


5 comments:

The Viewer said...

I second that!! Miss you guys!! XOXOXOXOXOX

Matt and Jeni and kids said...

I cried too when I read about Mason! I think we are all feeling a little down and missing the other members of our family! It's so hard to have you all a part of our lives and we miss you so much! Love you all, and I love my whole family! Good post Ches!

Kalli and Derek said...

Oh now I'm all sad and missing them too! Can't wait to see them all again. I wish so badly that I could go visit.

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

This is us and our little family up in Scotland...we got a signal from a mysterious source :) Miss you guys too and wish you could all have a chance to come out and spend some time with us! Love to you all

Denise Christiansen said...

oh dear! you just made me bawl too!!! i second that!!! what a precious joyful picture of mason!!!!!!!!!