Monday, June 22, 2009

Can you say Home Owners?!?!?! WOOT WOOT



So Kasey and I finally got a house- we have been waiting for a year and a half for this moment- We found a HUD home in clearfield that is actually in really good shape, we are excited to flip it around and make it cuter than ever! We just cant believe that this is real! It has 3 bedrooms upstairs and 3 downstairs with the potential to be one great room and one bedroom, there is a bathroom downstairs total 2182 square feet, and a good sized yard.  This is going to be such a blast to make this our first home! We cant wait! WOOT WOOT-

10 comments:

The Viewer said...

WAHOO i'm so excited for you guys. What a big house! I wanna know how much you're buying it for. You're going to have a cute house. I'm excited to see it when it's all done. CONGRATS

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

Home Owners!!! I can say it!! Way to go guys, looks like it is going to be a fabulous first home! When do you move in??

Erika said...

Congrats you too! We are a little jealous, I must say. How'd you find it?? We're on the hunt for a house...not having much luck! HELP! :)

Shalamar said...

Oh I love it!! I'm so excited for you guys! The house is an awesome size! You'll definitely have room for a few more little Craven's!! We love you guys so much! Let us know if you need any help!

Matt and Jeni and kids said...

Fantastic! Just enough room to send my wee little ones over to stay a few nights!!! he he I love it! Can't wait to see it babe. Let me know when it's all final. Yahoo!!!!!

Matt and Jeni and kids said...

oh and I think if you just paint a big Y on that nice blue thing on the roof, you will feel more at home!!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! Let us know when you move in so we can help you!

Shawnalee said...

Awesome, I am excited for you! That is so great!

Andrea & Larry Pillsbury said...

SO Cute! I can't believe that you have finally found it. Now you get to join the remodeling club. Let me know if you need any names of people or good places to buy stuff. Love ya!

Denise Christiansen said...

so happy for you both! cant wait to see you outta that little apt. thats so wonderful that you have great friends to offer to help you! i hope the fam does too!!
dad and i so appreciate all you have done to help us too!!!!! you and kc are wonderful!!!!!!!